Because of… Bookstagram, the Title, the Cover, the Movie, the Plot, recommendation…
This week I’ll share with you some of my favorite books I’ve read or added to my tbr because of the Title.
There is so many reasons why I have chosen a book to buy or add to my tbr (to-be-read). I’ve been known to judge a book by it’s cover, title, first line and so on. The photo above has the books I painted myself but we all wish to find some of the sprayed edges that were painted. Or even those #BookishRainbow bookshelves that fellow book lovers drool over. Thanks to the film industry my tbr has grown more. And that’s not even close to all the books I’ve added because of #Bookstagram (Instagram).
There is so many books that have captured me because of the title. Here are some of my most recent favorite books I’ve read or tbr:
- The Happy Ever After Playlist by Abby Jimenez,
- The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams,
- Holding Out For a Hero by Victoria Van Tiem,
- This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales,
- The Bookworm Crush by Lisa Brown Roberts,
- and Real Men Knit by Kwana Jackson,
- Ella and Owen: The Cave of Aaaaah! Doom! by Jaden Kent (my niece and nephew’s fave because it has their names),
- And my most favorite: William Shakespeare’s Star Wars: Verily, A New Hope by Ian Doescher which turned out to be a really good spoof on both Shakespeare and Star Wars. It’s well written too. My favorite part is the Haikus for Yoda’s speeches.